[AJD] Float ride seat mounting dimensions

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Oct 30 19:25:54 PDT 2004

Brian:

Thank you very much. That really helps.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com

From: antique-johndeere-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
Brian VanDragt
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 6:52 PM
To: Antique John Deere mailing list
Subject: Re: [AJD] Float ride seat mounting dimensions

Dean,
I have float rides on a 720 diesel pony start and a 730 diesel direct
electric start.  The 720 battery box (AF3846R) measures 15.75" wide by 13"
front to back and the float ride seat skirt (no part number listed in parts
catalog, but the whole seat assembly number is AF3276R) is 20.75" wide by
18.5" front to back.  the 730 battery box (AR20196R) is 19.25" wide by
15.25" front to back and the float ride seat skirt (no part number listed in
parts catalog, but the whole seat assembly number is AR20215R) is 22.75"
wide by 20.75" front to back.  All measurements are the largest overall
outside dimensions which includes the bump on the back of the skirts.

Brian VanDragt