[AJD] Re: Kohler engines or substitute

Bruce Mahr martian at winco.net
Sat Oct 30 10:28:03 PDT 2004

Dee: There are some on Ebay now and then. Do a search every day and see what
shows up.
There is an engine warehouse in Indiana that sells engines, too, that I have
used. They sell on Ebay ,also, and have a web site. I believe it is
www.smallenginewarehouse.com
If you need more help, holler!

Bruce Mahr