[AT] Nice 40's or 50's truck to haul tractors

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Oct 30 03:42:23 PDT 2004

>     Rick;
>     This is pretty common at many of the shows. Old trucks and old tractors just
> go together.
>     I have a 1947 Studebaker 1 1/2 ton, M-16 that would be a good hauler. Nice
> truck, but doesn't look like I will get to it in the near future. Would make
> someone a good project.
>
>                             Gene

	I remember that truck of yours. It is very true that it would make
someone a very nice tractor hauler for shows. Every time I saw it in the
past I thought the same thing and wished I knew more about trucks than I do.
Seems like that has a 12' or 14' flatbed on it too.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson