[AT] Nice 40's or 50's truck to haul tractors

Rick Weaver weaver at midsouth.rr.com
Fri Oct 29 20:24:20 PDT 2004

Hi,

This is me probably DREAMING big time, but I had a wild thought the other
day to get an antique truck to haul the tractor to shows.

I was thinking of some sort of commercial truck with perhaps a 10' flat bed,
or even a WWII flatbed (I'd paint it Olive Drab if that was the case).

That TLC program "Overhaulin'" got me thinking about this.  That show is
just wild, and what those guys do to junk heaps is nothing short of
miraculous.

Has anyone else done this?  Maybe you all could share your thoughts on this
idea and also about whether I'm totally bonkers or not.

Rick