[AJD] Tractor hauling trailer

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Fri Oct 29 17:33:58 PDT 2004

Hi All,
since I am downsizing, and I got rid of my Rumely I am going to
get a smaller trailer, so I am going to list my Fifth wheel trailer
It started out life in 1993 as a flat bed gooseneck, I had the goosneck
hitch changed to a fifth wheel hitch as I also pull a fifth wheel RV and it
did not make sense to switch back and forth.
It simply was a matter of cutting off the receiver for the ball and welding
on a plate, about a 30 min job.
I had the beavertail built at a local welding shop by cutting down the last
4 feet of the flat deck , they did a nice job and the trailer is left with
20' of flat deck and 4' of beavertail with two fold down heavy duty ramps,
and a third middle ramp that is taken off and installed when needed.
 The Trailer is equipped with tie down winches two on each side
two landing jacks.
The trailer has three 7000 lb axles with good tires! Brakes on all
axles.
It also is equipped with a 12000lb Warn winch
I am asking $4500 with  winch and $4000 without
Just thought someone on the list might be interested.
Pictures are available here or email me with your address and I will send
more.
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4061576&a=30381336&f=
Hopefully I have not broken too many rules by listing this here?
By the way the trailer is in
Lompoc Ca.
Dee Schuyler