[Farmall] Farmall M question

Ben Weldon PRR at rocketmail.com
Fri Oct 29 16:54:52 PDT 2004

I dropped the belly pump to replace the clutch and noticed a "add on"
of some sort.  Its a steel cable (like is used for a throttle or choke
cable) coming out of one of the bolts that mounts the trans to the
clutch housing. It runs into the head of the bolt and is held in by a
nut.  The cable looks like it ran out of a hole drilled in the clutch
housing up by the belly pump fill opening, but was cut short long
before I got the tractor.  Any idea what this is??

Thanks
Ben