[AT] OT- Anyone looking for a Fire Engine??? OT

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Fri Oct 29 12:02:06 PDT 2004

Currently in heated storage in station 2 in Starkville NY. About 28
miles from Cooperstown NY and 10 minutes off the NYS Thruway.
It is a 534 gas with a 4 speed. Runs fine and passed pump test with no
problem. 750 gallon tank that was rebuilt about 3 years ago. Enclosed
and heated twin 1" hose reels on top. 750 pump with new primer pump and
recent repack on the shaft.

The Chief wants to get it out of the bay (we are looking for a 4x4
suburban or 3/4 ton long box to set up as an extrication rig and will
need the bay) Just have to pull the radios out for it to go (we left it
alone just in case we needed another rig to run into the next county)
I am supposed to go over Tues of next week and pull it out hose it off
and take pictures and get it posted but figured someone might be
interested.

Also know of one tower rig (90') with 4" piped waterway that will be
going up for sale. That is on a Seagrave open top chassis with 5 man
seating. That dept. just got a new 100' platform ladder to play with
($435,000.00 delivered, how many would you like??)

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY