[AJD] Resurrection of Metal-JD's and Shelby's

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Fri Oct 29 11:04:24 PDT 2004

Hmmm....lemme see now...wonder what the exchange rate for JD's to Mustangs is? And I just happen to have one more 429SCJ engine and toploader 4 speed and posi 9" rear end laying around....
Sounds like a plan to me!
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
Box 709
7460 E Hiway 86
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--A GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!