[AT] Reading ohms on a digital VOM

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Fri Oct 29 06:22:17 PDT 2004

not usually, Walt. I like to short the probes together on the lowest scale to
see what the meter shows as a short before trying to measure small resistance
values like the coil Charles was trying to measure. That way if there is a
little resistance in the leads I know what to subtract from the reading I get.
For those small resistances, I like to use mt Triplett analog meter instead of
the digital.

Phil