[AJD] Grill for JD MT?? Bars for Letter series grills???

Cotton Family dcotton at coosahs.net
Fri Oct 29 05:13:26 PDT 2004

Greg they could, but at what price? I mean the plastic tractors these
days go for a premium and lordy what would real cast iron tractor go
for???? Plus add the exclusive factor and you get something that is like
the Hummer, something that could be useful but way out of the common
mans reach... Now if Mexico still had their tooling we could make it
there cheap enough to sell ...Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a
new one, but I would like to be able to have one and not look at someone
else's...

Dennis