[AJD] Mast head update

Cotton Family dcotton at coosahs.net
Fri Oct 29 05:07:31 PDT 2004

It was done in cast iron, and used a sand core to do the pin hole, the
big problem ended up being the slot for the hitch pin for the pin... Its
not as nice as the original with square corners but rounded
corners...The cast part numbers came through on most of them really
well...Just had one or two that were not very legible..

Dennis