[AT] OT- Anyone looking for a Fire Engine??? OT

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Fri Oct 29 00:03:01 PDT 2004

The FD I am a member of will be putting up for sale one of the older
pump trucks. We replaced it with a newer unit and it is just collecting
dust and rust now. It is a Lime Yellow '75-6 Ford Cab over (no pictures
yet but it looks just like the retired engine 5 on this page.
http://cnyfiretrucks.com/qr/ruralgrove.html Make an offer.

Oh and if you want to see the toys I normally play with take a look at
http://cnyfiretrucks.com/uv/vh.html  The first station in VanHornesville
is over 100 years old and is height limited. It was a blacksmiths shop
and then a store. The second station in Starkville is the one I usually
go out of.

 There are three trucks in each station.
#1 has Rescue 507, Engine 159, Engine 156
#2 has Rescue 526, Engine 135, Engine 157( front pump is off in the
picture, being re-sealed and tested)

The retired engine 157 is still available but it hasn't been touched in
two years. CHEAP...

Steve Williams