[AJD] Grill for JD MT?? Bars for Letter series grills???

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Thu Oct 28 20:03:51 PDT 2004

Dean
I am all for the bars. So many of the grilles could be repaired if the bars were available.
Makes me think of the fellow making the dies now to repair the corrugated grille screens. Works super slick.
Now if Deere would just put the 730D back in production....
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
Box 709
7460 E Hiway 86
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--A GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!