[AJD] Grill for JD MT??

Larry Marshall marshall at tstar.net
Thu Oct 28 18:04:12 PDT 2004

Dean:

   I took a few pictures of the grill and whenever I can find the cable to
download them from the camera I well send them to you. Hopefully, this
evening. My 50 isn't much more than a skeleton, so anything you have I could
probably use. It has no salvageable tin, the fan bracket broke and sent the
fan lurching into the radiator, totaling them both. Also, the left brake is
metal on metal, the seat frame and battery box are collapsing and there is
no drawbar much less one of those fancy 3 point hitches that sell for much
more than I paid for the rest of the tractor. Oh, I forgot one rear rim is
rusted beyond repair and the clutch doesn't feel right, but its the only
hand clutch I've ever owned, so the jury is still out on that one.

  I'll start looking for that cable .....

Larry