[AT] Electrical question

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Thu Oct 28 17:19:17 PDT 2004

Thanks all..................and you're right Dean..............I was
careless in what "new" would imply.  It is a used, but new to me,  (Case)
Drott 85 RM2 CarryDeck crane, (about 10,500 lb lift capacity.)  I have not
dug out the year of mfgr as it is not in my serial number guides so it will
be an Internet search to find out when serial number 1438 was made.   I am
pretty models in my purchase of actual "new" items. They usually consist of
consumables like food, fuel, printer ink, paper and beer. (random order)

Thanks for the clue.  I think I will just take their warning to heart and do
what they say.

John Parks
Boise, Id