[AT] Transfer Case

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 13:04:51 PDT 2004

Wayne,
   Do you mean like it has 3 places to hook driveshafts?  Could it be what
is referred to as a "divorced" transfer case?  I know Ford used them a
couple years, and they are highly sought after by some people.  I have a
coworker who put an allison automatic tranny into a dodge one ton 4x4 and he
had to get a divorced case because there wasn't one available to bolt onto
the allison in the "normal" way.

Mike