[AT] Transfer Case

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Thu Oct 28 12:14:04 PDT 2004

Wayne this sounds like a PTO output for an over the road truck transmission.
????

Our farm truck has a PTO arrangement  similar but the housing has the drive
gear coming out the side and when bolted to the side of the transmission
this gear meshes with a drive gear in the in the transmission.  In our case
this is used to drive the hydraulic pump for the bed hoist.

Snap a picture and I bet someone can identify it.

H. L.

I have found a ? transfer case in the estate junk I am going through and
was curious as to exactly what it is. It has in input shaft and then
below on both the front an back  output shafts. Also on the front, I
would guess it to be the front, are the two shifting rods. I know
without a picture it may be difficult but; What is its application?

Wayne