[AJD] 425 GT repaired and back home

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Oct 28 14:11:17 PDT 2004

I picked up the tree damaged but now repaired JD 425 GT this morning.
Original estimate for repairs including labor and tax was $2300 plus. Yikes.

Found a brand new hood on eBay for $202 plus shipping(less than local tax).
New from JD $310. Reviewed the quote with the dealer and got about $400
removed from the costs. Home owners insurance covered it fully except for
deductible. Even got a few things fixed that needed it before the accident.
:-) All is good.

Of course it is now raining here and the lawn hasn't been mowed in two
weeks. We have had frost here the last two mornings so it probably won't
grow much any more.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door