[AJD] Grill for JD MT??

Bus Driver mpmbd at yadtel.net
Thu Oct 28 11:01:07 PDT 2004

At a show, talked with owner of an M. He wanted to brag on his work and
showed me that he had made the grille. I would not have noticed otherwise.
He used bar stock for the bars. Formed all the pieces for the grille except
top nose which is original and repaired. Welded all with MIG and ground the
welds. Bought the screens behind the grille. Nice job.