[AJD] Grill for JD MT??

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Thu Oct 28 09:34:07 PDT 2004

I can address this
So far as I know, there is not a repro grille available. This doesn't mean there shouldn't be, they are nearly impossible to locate in useable condition. I myself would even be happy to see a nice one available in ABS plastic, that's how hard they are to find. That being said, it is obvious that it's best to spend the money repairing the original if at all possible.If a repro ever becomes available, I would imagine it would sell for $500-$700 or close.
Dennis Polk usually has repaired ready to go grilles but price may be a factor. Or they might be out of them also.

Letter series grilles have not been the best I have heard. Jim Hart's B metal was perfect but is now out of production I am told. The new grilles that are coming for the A, B, and G are supposed to fit. I hope so, that would be a great item to have.

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
Box 709
7460 E Hiway 86
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--A GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!