SV: [AT] Finally done

James Yost jnyost at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 04:02:16 PDT 2004

Rob,

Nice tractor. Did you do any thing special to the
tractor such as in the engine department or just
restore it to original? I am in process of restoring a
WD-45 that I acquired from my late FIL. This one has
been in the big blue shed since at least mid 1970's.
What a project this is.

Talk to ya, Jim

--- "Kessen Mattias (Road SE)" <mattias.kessen at ncc.se>
wrote:

> Looks great and it looks like the drivers are
> enjoying themselves and feel proud.
>
> /Mattias

=====
Jim and Janna Yost