[AT] another adventure

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Oct 27 17:45:15 PDT 2004

> You failed to mention whether you had any fun with it!
>
> Dave Merchant

	I had a ball with this thing, Dave. I know you would all
feel the same way if you had it. I'm glad now I didn't get the
PC-150 and got this PC-200 instead. I think the 150 would have had
a hard time with some of the large red oak stumps I took out today.
Also, with the amount of rocks I have there, this one just crunches
thru the guard rocks and tears the roots apart. Some machine.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson