[AT] another adventure

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Oct 27 16:10:24 PDT 2004

> I'm thinking that after 3.5 days Cecil is going to be out of work for that machine - Should we start a pool?
> Carl Gogol
> Manlius, NY

	Carl, I hate to spoil your chances of winning a pool on this
but I have to say you are amazingly close in your estimate. I am 75%
done now with the acre I have cleared for the house, parking area,
garage and a long utility shed. I should be done with it tomorrow
around noon or so if all goes well. Then I just have a few to pull
along the rear of the driveway and some out back in a field I cleared
for my tractors, equipment and firewood. I just wondered on the way
home this evening if I shouldn't have them come pick it up on Friday
afternoon so I don't have to worry about it over the Halloween weekend.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson