[Steam-engine] Grates

Jeff Smith steamenginesmitty at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 11:17:45 PDT 2004

Dan depending on the engine brand, Cattail foundary
has new ones in stock.  Also, a friend of mine has
heavy railroad track upside down with air hole torched
in them and they have lasted for years.  I have even
seen an engine with heavy walled pipe, but they only
burned wood, coal would eat them into pieces.

Jeff Smith