SV: [AT] DEFINITELY OFF TYOPIC: Yard signs

Kessen Mattias (Road SE) mattias.kessen at ncc.se
Tue Oct 26 23:12:20 PDT 2004

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Len Rugen [mailto:lrugen at c-magic.com]
Skickat: den 26 oktober 2004 23:32
Till: Antique tractor email discussion group
Ämne: RE: [AT] DEFINITELY OFF TYOPIC: Yard signs

<For several years, a plywood cutout of a rather portly, bent over woman's
<rear has been a popular yard decoration around here.  The last one I say
<really surprized me when she stood up and walked off....

That one are sometimes seen over here to.

<Another favorite, "This farm guarded 3 nights a week by an old grouch with a
<shotgun.  You guess which nights"

Another good one is " We shoot every tenth doorsalesman, The ninth just left"

I also have a friend (I even got some more friends) that owns a gas station. It's still a real one that has a shop sell tires and some parts etc. but they have a small area in which they sell even non car related items and there on the wall hangs a glow in the dark skeleton in a mousetrap that illustates what happens to anyone that steals in his shop.

---