[AT] DEFINITELY OFF TYOPIC: Yard signs

Guy Fay fayguyma at execpc.com
Tue Oct 26 14:45:08 PDT 2004

Coming from a battleground state, LOTS of signs for both, getting lots
of phone calls-coming from Madison, I get calls from the Kerry side,
Mom, who's a Democrat but in a very GOP area, is getting an amazing
number of Bush calls- calls are very targeted.

I've seen two full manure spreaders, one with "Bush's Platform", one
with "Kerry's Platform" on signs attached. Pretty even there.

Bush's folks are more aggressive in getting the signs out and up, GOP
in Wisconsin is very organized and well funded. Kerry's folks,
probably a little less aggressive, which might actually be making them
some points- we're in full political overload here. TV stations have
had to stop accepting 527 ads to protect their regular advertisers.

Guy Fay

> Warren F. Smith wrote:
> > Very, very, very few kerry/edwards signs in Upstate South
Carolina. Even
> > less when I ventured into the NC mountains last week
> We see a little of both, but not much for as hotly contested race as
it
> is. I think that both parties are spending their bit bucks in the so
> called "Battleground" states.
>
> Mike
> >
> > Warren
> >
> > ---
> > Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.

CoreComm Webmail.
http://home.core.com