[AT] DEFINITELY OFF TYOPIC: Yard signs

Matthew matthewx at dogod.com
Tue Oct 26 12:29:45 PDT 2004

Out in the sticks I see about even.  One guy on my way home has a lot of
Kerry signs in case the first is not effective.

In town (Ithaca, NY) there are a lot of Kerry signs and even more Bush must
go signs.  Probaley from Naderights that saw what happened last time around.
There are a few pro Bush signs as well, but they are in the minority.

I wish someone would steal all the damn signs after the election.  It amazes
me how people just let them sit in their yards til they are covered with
leaves and then snow.  I think they are still there in the spring, just
knocked over.  They probaley get mulched in after a few passes with the
mower...

--Matthew