[AT] DEFINITELY OFF TOPIC: Yard signs

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Tue Oct 26 12:04:56 PDT 2004

Ohio is evenly split, Kerry in urban areas, Bush in rural areas.

Biggest factor in Ohio is massive voter registration fraud.

The national election will be decided by the Ohio graveyard vote, and who
has the best lawyers.
Expect Ohio to be the Florida of 2004, may not be done before Jan. 20th.

One positive development is that the Dems proposal to allow voters to vote
at any precinct,
instead of their home precinct, was killed by courts.
That would have been a golden opportunity for multiple voting fraud.

Remember - "Vote early, and vote often!"

Dave Merchant