[AT] DEFINITELY OFF TYOPIC: Yard signs

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Tue Oct 26 12:08:27 PDT 2004

This may be construed as a political post, but IT IS NOT. I am not espousing
either candidate for President. I had my curiosity piqued this morning and
want to know about what y'all are seeing in other parts of the country.
I noticed my first two Kerry/Edwards yard signs today. This is not unexpected,
as the President is a neighbor here in Central Texas and the Bush/Cheney signs
are the overwhelming majority.
What are the rest of you seeing in your respective areas in this regard. It
really doesen't matter to me as I have already cast my ballot, I'm just curious.

Phil
Ducking the inevitable flames.