[AT] DEFINITELY OFF TYOPIC: Yard signs

Brad Gunnells brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Tue Oct 26 11:58:12 PDT 2004

I don't know the ratio here other than there are many to be seen. On
another twist. Apparently this has been one of the worst years for
signs to be stolen from yards. It's so bad that people are resorting to
bringing them in at night.

So sad what people will stoop to.

Brad

On Oct 26, 2004, at 2:08 PM, pga2 at hot1.net wrote:

> This may be construed as a political post, but IT IS NOT. I am not
> espousing
> either candidate for President. I had my curiosity piqued this morning
> and
> want to know about what y'all are seeing in other parts of the country.
> I noticed my first two Kerry/Edwards yard signs today. This is not
> unexpected,
> as the President is a neighbor here in Central Texas and the
> Bush/Cheney signs
> are the overwhelming majority.
> What are the rest of you seeing in your respective areas in this
> regard. It
> really doesen't matter to me as I have already cast my ballot, I'm
> just curious.
>
> Phil
> Ducking the inevitable flames.

Brad Gunnells                         |                    #
University of Iowa                    |                    ||
Information Technology Services       |       I_    ___ at ___||_____
Campus Services/ITC Technical Support |   |__ I  \ |Allis Chalmers|
Iowa City IA 52242                    |   ___\___  \ \          WC|
(319)335-5524   FAX (319)335-5505     |   * * *___|__\__________   -|
mailto:brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu        |  *     *----------------\___|
                                       | *   @   *                oo
Interested in almost anything         |  *     *                o  o
besides work!  ;^)                    |   * * *                  oo

     Web Space:  http://www.southslope.net/~gunnells/