[AT] another adventure

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Mon Oct 25 20:23:04 PDT 2004

Cecil,
If you have any time left on the hour meter when you are finished at your
place, could you drive it on down to my place and dredge my pond for me.  I
only have a 12 ft reach with my backhoe and that 31 ft reach should reach
just about to the center and do a real nice job.  Just call before you get
hear so I can throw a few venison steaks on the grill for you.

Lane Freeman
New Tripoli, PA