[AJD] Re: Flat Spoke rear wheels

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Oct 25 15:57:17 PDT 2004

Sorry to reply to my own email, but I did find the page in my parts catalog
of the rubber tire/flat spoke wheel.   The casting numbers I gave (except I
saw a P instead of an R obviously) do go with the flat spoke/rubber tire
rear wheel so I guess my tractor is "right".

Also I notice the part number in the catalog is B1270R, not B1240R like I
have seen in the archives and recent posts.   Is the catalog wrong (not the
first time) or is B-1270-R correct. ?

Anyways, just a data point for Leroy and the other that are thinking of a
flat spoke B

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!