[AT] Rust scales in block - Help???

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Mon Oct 25 14:03:58 PDT 2004

Dean:

I am guessing that the 60 Head/Block assembly is similar to that of the B
(but bigger).  Anyway, I just took a look at a spare B Block I have - the
water passages around the cylinders and into/out of the Head seem "large" to
me but I don't know about the size of the passages in the Head.  Your' idea
of blowing back up through the Head sounds like a good one assuming you can
keep the coolant from running out while you're trying to hook up a hose
fitting to the Head drain.

Come to think of it combing two of your' ideas would probably work better --
turn the tractor upside down and then flush the Head/Block assembly through
the Head drain and out through the Block water intake (I know, these things
are not funny)!

Good Luck -
Dudley