[AT] Parts for MM 445 (resending)

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Mon Oct 25 09:16:18 PDT 2004

Wayne not sure if you have the original failed water pump, but if you do
Greg Dobson can probably help.

C&B water pumps
8308 S. W. 3rd. Suite D
Oklahoma City, OK 73128

Phone 405.789.4808

Greg has worked building pumps for many years through two previous owners
and now is the owner and says that business is booming. He has built several
pumps for me in the past and does excellent work.

H. L.