[AT] O/T (maybe) A brand new day

Billy Hood aggie1967 at msn.com
Sun Oct 24 19:07:52 PDT 2004

Cecil
Thanks for the message.

I am pretty pleased with my day, especially after reading your thoughts over your  morning coffee.  I had my first coffee out on the front porch watching a thick morning fog roll off the lake.  No timetable for the day, and I fixed breakfast for the child bride and oldest two grandkids.  It was misting rain, so we played dominos and visited with the kids for awhile.  Oldest GS and I worked on his JD tractor for awhile in the shop--sealed the fuel tank and sanded on the hood and grill.  Grandson, grandaughter and I went fishing about 3 after the sun came out--mostly boat riding as I let the 8 year old run the boat (electric motor--no noise) I cooked fajitas on disk blades in the back yard over coals for Son, DIL, Daughter, future SIL, I think, and grandkids and two of their friends.  I am now at the computer reading email from my friends and enjoying a cup of DeCaf.

I am pretty pleased with my day.
Bear

BTW if you have never seen it done or cooked on disk blades, ask about it and I will do a slightly ot thread on it.