[Farmall] Farmall engine

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Sun Oct 24 18:43:25 PDT 2004

It'll work on an A/B/C, but threre's no place for one of the bolts that ties
engine to torque tube.  Not a big deal unless you load the tractor very
heavily.  I'm not sure about the opening;  I'll have to take a look at the
baler engine I have.  Believe it or not, mine is mounted in an F-12.  Which
required widening the frame rails on the tractor.  Yes, it is extremely
ugly.

-Karl