GUY [Farmall] McCormick-Deering D-50

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Sun Oct 24 18:33:23 PDT 2004

Sediment bowl on the F-12 family is on the right side, down low (on the fuel
pump).  Left side (from driver's viewpoint) has spark plugs, carb and
manifolds.  And they have no grill, not a flat one.  Radiator is exposed.

Randy, was the McCormick-Deering logo cast into radiator top tank, or was it
a medallion or decal on sheet metal?

-Karl