[AT] A-C Tractor Parts

TCHARPE at aol.com TCHARPE at aol.com
Sun Oct 24 12:51:01 PDT 2004

        Was talking to an aquaintance today and discovered that he works
    for a tractor supply that delt mainly with A-C tractors.  Guess he has
parts
    for dozers and the like.   I have NO connection financially with this
    gentleman....I just know of him.   Seems to be an alright guy.
    Apparently is able to get parts for older tractors....hopefully he may be
    able to help you A-C owners.

        The name of the company is :

                   Tractor Service and Supply Co.
                   2024 Refugee Rd.
                   Columbus OH  43207
                   1 - 800 - 848 - 9456  (toll free)
                   Email :  tss at plexis.net
                   Name :   Beal Hayhurst

           Parts supplier for  Crawler Tractors and Rubber tired Equipment

         Lots of luck.

         Ted Harper