[AT] AC-C

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Sun Oct 24 12:34:14 PDT 2004

Tom,
The engine used in the A-C B and C tractors has a freeze plug in the top of
the cylinder head. This plug has a bad habit of rusting through and leaking
coolant into the oil. Before you tear the engine down any further, check this
freeze plug for pinholes. It's a cheap fix and would save you much work!

Phil