[AJD] Tractor Grave Yard

Dave Mayfield johndeere at gwltd.com
Sun Oct 24 06:00:04 PDT 2004

Yesterday, my brother and I went on a little trip to a grave yard called Windy Hills. It's located near Davenport, Iowa about 20 miles west. This place was really cool. 30 acres or so. About 800 tractors, lots of old planters, combines, mowers, plows, lots of old manure spreaders, lots of hay racks and running gear and anything else you can think of.

Only thing we bought was a belt pulley for my brothers Farmall H. If anyone wants the phone number I have it at my office and I will send it to you, just let me know. The people that run it were very nice. The owner really did not seem to know what all he had. They tell you where things are and tell you to have a nice walk. They also said we should have brought lunch with us. You could spend all day there.

J. Dave Mayfield
www.w9wrl.com