[AJD] How deep to plow?

Dave Mayfield johndeere at gwltd.com
Sun Oct 24 05:47:47 PDT 2004

Speaking of a JD 44 Plow. I just bought one yesterday, it's in really
perfect shape not a thong wrong with it. Steel wheels. I paid $150.00 I
thought I got a heck of a deal. Now that the sun is up, I am going to have
close for a serial number, anyone know where it would be. Or any other info
on this plow, year???

Dave Mayfield
Moline , Il  Home of John Deere Plow Works.