[Farmall] Wiring

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Sat Oct 23 20:01:30 PDT 2004

I'd probably use #16, although #18 is probably adequate.  A couple of six
volt, 35 watt headlights would draw about six amps each, so if I were
running just one wire to them, I might go up to #14.  But I'd guess that
Farmall headlamps were lower power than that.  On tractors, I often use
larger wire than necessary, just for its physical strength.  Don't forget to
clean up the ground connection from light housing to tractor.

-Karl