[AJD] Flat Spoke rear wheels

LeRoy Price lep at epix.net
Sat Oct 23 13:07:38 PDT 2004

Greg,

I liked the Factory Spoke myself and when Spencer mentioned his 1939 B had them well sort of renewed the interest.  Then lo and behold one shows up on the net.  to far for me to get though.  Wonder if any wheel sets are floating around for sale?  I know that these were discontinued in 1939 and I believe the cutoff serial number was in some 1940.  I wonder if all of the inventory was used up then or some of these found there way to slightly older tractors?

Wouldn't mind having a tractor with these....

LeRoy