[AJD] BO Crawler project, and a hand start Styled AN

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 13:58:44 PDT 2004

    About 6 months ago I bought two A's from a local
guy,  607821, and 555752.   He also had an AN that was
a handcranker,  and a lindermann tucked away and it
appears that my chance to snatch them up has come.

    The AN is nothing special,  most would pass it up
I think,  but I seem to have a soft spot for basket
case A's so I am going to pick it up for sure,  the
lindermann is where my question begins.

     It has been six months since I saw it so my
memory isn't that great,  but we talked on the phone
today.  There are two tractors,  on that is apart,
but runs,  stored inside,  finals and tracks are off.
and a parts machine that looks mostly to be scrap iron
if I remember correctly,  no tracks,  mising lots of
stuff stored outside..   Wanting to pay as little as
possible of course,  yet making a fair offer to the
guy..  I know much more information is needed,  but
what is something like that going to be worth?  Myself
I don't think I would give more than about 2K for it.
 I'll get some pictures to post the end of next week
when I go out to see him.

                Chris