[AT] not far OT

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 23 08:47:49 PDT 2004

Many thanks for all of the replies.  It is no suprise the AT list provided a
wealth of good information and insight on the subject. I hadn't given much
thought to the gator type machines due to the $$$$ and the larger size.  I
have purchased raffle tickets on a few of them, but the darn people never
call me to say I won. It seems this is my early stage of cat and mouse
shopping so a firm picture isn't yet in mind but these suggestions offer
some good food for thought.

Yes Cecil, there are a lot of dealers  in this area for these machines.  I
just haven't gone that far at this point. It is a good idea to get a handle
of new cost to know a good deal on a late model used one if I see it.
Naturally it is nice if someone takes the big deprecation hit for the first
ride around the block, and that is the plan if possible. Hope all is well in
your end of NYS.

Charlie V, in now sunny WNY.