[AT] not far OT

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Fri Oct 22 22:07:25 PDT 2004

I have been bugging my local dealer to get MTD to install a front lift
and PTO on the Big Country. And making a snowblower
option for it. I was thinking that rig in the 4 wheel version would make
a heck of a snow clearing rig. Add the heated cab and wipers and some
lights and go to town. With a 5 foot blower on the front it would make
driveways a snap. Figured I could trailer it from town to town and make
some money clearing snow. We are actually playing with one at his place
now. Trying to figure out how to hook up a hydraulic pump and reservoir
in the rear and powering a 3 point blower on the front.

Steve