[AT] Anyone from near Delavan, Wisconsin??

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Fri Oct 22 18:32:54 PDT 2004

I live in Delavan. Ladysmith is about a 5 hour drive from here in the northern part of the state. I know a Lefty ,tall, big beard and missing one arm and
collects antique tractors, that lives in or near Edgerton Wi. Guy Fay knows what his name is.
Let me know who has them and where they are and I will see about picking them up. I can put them in my storage building for a while. What part of PA are
you from?
Terry Welch
Delavan Wis.