[AT] RE: Madison Kipp

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 22 08:11:18 PDT 2004

This is a pressure lubricator like you would use to inject steam oil into
the steam line on a traction engine. My Huber steamer has two MK lubrictors
but older than yours without the sight glass on the side.  It could be used
for other applications where pressurized oiling is needed.  It looks to be
missing part of the ratcheting mechanism on the bacl side.  It is also
missing valve/check that comes out the bottom discharge.  You can make up a
suitable valve/check from common fittings if you want.