[AT] not far OT

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Fri Oct 22 09:01:08 PDT 2004

IMHO- The one type of vehicle I would NOT recommend is any of the
utility models with the dump beds on them.  I've been on the "repair"
end of four different brands of those things and would not recommend any
of them.  Their designs are pretty flimsy and the warranty conditions
are pretty weak.  Your mileage may vary.  I was working on them from the
dealership perspective.

A number of years ago, Honda had an AWD ATV that had category "1"
three-point hitches, full-time hydraulics, and pto's both fore and aft.
It was pretty pricey, and I don't know whether such a rig is still
available, but that sort of thing piqued my interest at the time.  But
as Spencer says, that's before I discovered antique tractors.  :-)

Larry