[AT] not far OT

Len Rugen lrugen at c-magic.com
Fri Oct 22 07:58:33 PDT 2004

I've also had a polaris 4x4 250 and 300.  As others have said, they are
really handy on the farm.  But, if you overload them, you will at least eat
a lot of chains and sprockets or clutches and belts.  For example, don't
pull a old pickup-bed utility trailer down the county road.....  I think
that is how I ate the CVT on my 300.

For me, the larger utilities would be too wide or awkward to get everywhere
I go on the ATV.  But, if I was going to use one every day more for
"chores", the Mule style with the "cab" would be nice.

---